Lesson & Tuition Agreement
1. All tuition is due monthly, and is due the first week of each month. Tuition is required at registration to reserve your space. A $10 late fee may be applied to any tuition not paid by the 10th of each month. All tuition is non-refundable.
2. CMA must be notified 24 hours in advance of a lesson cancellation in order for it to be considered excused. Excused lessons have 3 months to schedule a make-up. No make-ups are given for group classes.
3. Any cancellation that is not made 24 hours in advance may be considered unexcused, at the discretion of CMA. No-call no-show lessons are considered unexcused, and cannot be made-up.
4. CMA must be notified in advance of any vacation days the student will be taking.
5. It is the responsibility of the person paying the tuition to inform CMA in writing that the student is discontinuing. This written notice must be given to the desk. The student will be billed for lessons until the written notification is received.
6. CMA reserves the right to utilize a qualified substitute teacher when necessary.